- Make sure all site works are managed safety and efficiently to meet technical specifications.
- Plan for on-site tasks and report accurate site progress.
- Examine drawings, technical requirements, inspection to ensure project quality as requested.
- Provide drawings for sub-contractors, coordinate sub-contractors to complete works conforming accurate method statement, technical conditions and approved schedule.
- Check quantity of works conducted by the site team.
- Tham gia hỗ trợ cho cấp trên thẩm duyệt shop drawing của nhà thầu
- Submit shop drawing to get approval of the main contractor occasionally.
- Examine safety work and be responsible for the commencement of safety work as required at areas in charge.
- Research, carry out works as required by company procedure.
- Track, inspect, remind and attend meetings, collect images, report construction status with relevant parties & senior managers in terms of site quality and progress.
- Coordinate to support internal inspection and inspection with Management Consultant, Client.
– Minimum experience is 02 years at the same position.
– 05 – year- experience is favorable.
– Used to working in foreign company is favorable.
– Bachelor degree in Civil & Industrial Engineering
– Undergrate or upper is favorable.
* Other requirements:
– Can work well with Auto CAD, MS Office
– Good technical capability, focus to detail
- Be capable of planning, material estimate.
- Good at communication skill, problem-solving skill.
– Can manage works in timeframe.
- 000.000 – 15.000.000 Dong depending on ability & experience.
- Benefited from State policies & company policies.