Monitor general management of Site Management Board comprising of (Construction, proposal, commencement, inspection & supervision, evaluation, adjustment to match the site situation …)
- Ensure site strategies, goals and efficiency .
Site organizational chart, site operational chart, detail personal description to maximize site resources.
- Manage internal resources of the project (Finance, manpower, equipment & machineries …)
- Assign works, devolve in accordance with job title or expetise at site.
- Foreign affair (Maintain a good relationship with Client, local authorities …)
- Domestic affair (Ensure good relation with company departments, sub-contractors…)
- Comply with plans, schedules, method statements… approved by the company.
- Receive, research construction plan, technical documents and other relevant references relating to actual site works
- Compose construction schedule (construction progress, equipment-material mobilization, resources, financial demand…)
- Manage and take responsibility of schedule, technical requirements, project quantity, project quality.
Announce, control the performance of safety procedure, housekeeping , fire-prevention & fire-fighting and maintain safety condition for all project categories.
- Involve in inspection documents, quality documents and as-built
– Graduated from Civil & Industrial Engineering major.
– Minimum experience is between 5 years & 7 years working as a Site Manager for high-rise projects.
– Trustworthy, enthusiastic
– Have ability to work under high pressure.
– Accept for business trip as designated.
Type of job: Full-time as an official staff
- Salary is negotiable depending on applicant’s competency, chances for promotion and develop construction experience in the future.
- Other benefits as regulated by the State and company, offer insurance policy after probationary period.